Teaching Social Media: A Panel Discussion
Please join us for a panel discussion with local professionals exploring ways to better prepare students for a career in social media. Some of the questions to be covered include:
- What do you expect or need from graduates?
- What should basic courses include?
- What should advanced courses include?
- What do you expect from interns?
- What emphasis should be placed on writing, project management, coding, etc.?
- What other courses are related or relevant?
Panelists include: Ebe Randeree (FSU), Ryan Cohn (Ron Sachs Communication), Sean Doughtie (Taproot Creative), Michelle Grant (180 Communications), Nadia Kamal (Onyx Creative Group), Heidi Otway (SalterMitchell), Kelly Robertson (BowStern Marketing Communications), Matt Roush (FSU), Samantha Strickland (The Pod Advertising), and Matt Thompson (The Zimmerman Agency).
Date & Time: Thursday, August 23, 6:30 to 8:00
Location: FSU, Louis Shores Bldg, Room 006
Please RSVP if you plan to attend!