CodePen for Everyone
Within the realm UX, the orchestration of interactions and animations happens at the intersection of design and development. It’s a place where designers begin to learn more about coding and developers begin to learn more about visual communication. Among the tools available for creating interactions, CodePen shines as an environment for learning and sharing while designing and building usable code.
- An overview of CodePen
- The purpose of pens: Learning, sharing, and documenting
- The building blocks: Pens, projects, posts, and collections
- Should I use a pen or a project?
- Using your CodePen profile as a portfolio
- Tips on how to get the most out of CodePen
- Finding great pens related to UI problems
- Using the CodePen editor
- Forking a pen into something new
- Building a pen from scratch
- Show-and-tell for attendees already savvy with CodePen
Date & Time
Friday, Feb 8, 2019
7:00 – 8:30 PM*
Venue & Event Sponsor
100 Four Points Way
Tallahassee, Florida 32305
* A tour of Syntech will be available afterwards.